- The biggest brands, banks, and organizations are spending millions to snatch Metaverse real estate up.
- Decentraland, The Sandbox, and Somnium Space are Metaverse worlds.
- Virtual real estate is the digital space, pixel by pixel (or 3D pixels called voxels, in this case) that are divided up and traded in metaverse worlds.
- Invest in a metaverse world that only has a finite amount of land.
- The average price for a parcel of land across the main metaverse worlds has been hovering around $15,000.
- Purchases of virtual real estate utilized NFTs.
- Real estate brokers are also partnering with metaverse developers and 3D modelers to create “digital twins” of brick-and-mortar buildings.
Whatever you want to build in the metaverse — whether it’s a store, an office, a game, a casino, or a stage for virtual concerts — you have to have the land.TerraZero Technologies’ CEO Dan Reitzik
Read the Article Commercial Real Estate Industry, Meet the Metaverse.